
Luke has been and is so adorable to me. Everyday is something new and brilliant. Every mother is amazed at what her baby can do I realize this, but Luke is just growing up so fast. I'm sure it is because he is keeping up with Lindsay and Jacob. Luke likes Chico, but Chico Loooovvves Luke. Luke has started to love the beloved blue chair, which you can see by the picture is very used and loved by all children that enter my home. Lately Chico gets excited when he sees Luke on the blue chair and will park next to him. Luke loves playing with hair and recently has discovered he actually has some on his own head. So in this picture he is rubbing his own hair. A few minutes after the picture I noticed Luke was rubbing Chico's hair in-between his fingers. So cute. LuKe has added a few words to his small word bank. He says "that" and points when he wants something. usually food. He has found it comes in very handy. He loves it when the kids start getting wound up and run around. He starts squealing and running along with them. He is such an affectionate little guy and I just love him so much.
2 comments:
So funny. Luke discovered his hair :-). I have always wanted a chair like that one! They have some *sort of* like it (maybe the closest I've seen) at costco right now for almost $100, but they have characters on them...
I can't believe you were in Utah and didn't call me!! :) I understand how it is to visit family and have every day planned out. Luke is so cute, and getting so big. I wish I had girlfriends like you!
Post a Comment