This year for Memorial Day weekend we took a family bike ride (our first official one outside our neighborhood) to the Big Rock Candy Mountain trail. It was so much fun for all of us. The trail is 10 miles long or so. Luke and Clayton rode in the trailor, and Lindsay and Jacob did great on their bikes. Only minimal complaining. We rode mostly downhill, then our wonderful Daddy rode back up to get the truck to pick us up. We packed a lunch and stopped by the river to eat lunch. That is where Clayton got to stretch out on his blanket. Luke was so excited to go he crawled in the bike trailor on his own to wait for us to be ready to go. I think it is a place that we will go again. It felt fun to be a little bit adventurous.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
memorial Day fun.
This year for Memorial Day weekend we took a family bike ride (our first official one outside our neighborhood) to the Big Rock Candy Mountain trail. It was so much fun for all of us. The trail is 10 miles long or so. Luke and Clayton rode in the trailor, and Lindsay and Jacob did great on their bikes. Only minimal complaining. We rode mostly downhill, then our wonderful Daddy rode back up to get the truck to pick us up. We packed a lunch and stopped by the river to eat lunch. That is where Clayton got to stretch out on his blanket. Luke was so excited to go he crawled in the bike trailor on his own to wait for us to be ready to go. I think it is a place that we will go again. It felt fun to be a little bit adventurous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun we need to come down and try that trail. Looks like blast. I am so glad you understood where I was coming from on my blog. So goos that my H.S. friends still understand me. LOL
Sounds like tons of fun. Glad you were able to spend time as a family. I'm impressed with Lindsay and Jacob! Wow!! Good for them.
Sounds like fun! I can't wait until Oakley is big enough to ride in teh bike trailer!
OH - we missed you at the 15 year reunion!
You guys are very adventurous!! I love the pictures of Clayton pulling at the grass! It was fun to see you guys earlier this month.
Post a Comment