Monday, September 28, 2009

Clayton 11 months.







Mommy's love. What a sweet dear. My love heart. Sweet face. And don't forget my little puppy love. Just a few things I say to this sweet face daily.

Clayton is crawling everywhere. Pulling up, climbing stairs, and getting into everything. He puts everything in his mouth no matter what the taste. He says momma, da da, and waves hello and good-bye. He is known at church as the happiest, and most smily baby ever. Last Sunday he was smiling and waving at everyone sitting behind us. I love his peaceful, and loving personality. He is starting to interact with Luke in more physical ways. He'll give his hair a good yank to get his attention. Luke will wrestle him down, and Clayton's getting better at escaping. He loves sissy Lindsay and will crawl up to her and reach up to have her pick him up, like she is one of his Mommy's. He gets the most excited when he sees Jacob though. He knows Jacob will always be nice and fun. When Daddy comes home is his favorite time of day. He'll just dive forward the second he sees him. We just all love this little guy.

7 comments:

Riley and Steph said...

Sounds like you got a keeper! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is a cutie! I hope he keeps his good nature.

The Cope Family said...

He is so cute how fun. I know its sad when you realize that your baby is growing up. Mine is 3 1/2 I cant believe it.

Melvin and Carly said...

He's getting so big! Sounds like he's lots of fun.

Angela Jamison said...

You are the cutest Mom ever. I can just hear you saying..."my puppy love" to your little man. He is adorable. The last picture of him just melted my heart.

Emily said...

Oh, I CANNOT believe he is almost one. How time flies. What a sweetie he is. These pictures are very, very precious.

Monty and Kristin said...

He is so cute. I love your pictures and am loving your new camera!!;) I can't believe he's so old. How did that happen?!

K Western said...

He is such a cutie! I remember when I first met you, Jacob was that age and he was such a happy, smiley baby, too. You must have good genes.