Sunday, December 13, 2009





Clayton was so thrilled when I gave him a whole slice of pizza. I could not believe my eyes when I noticed that he almost finished this huge slice. He was so full afterwards he could hardly stay awake.

8 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE! That picture at the top of him holding the whole slice is just too cute for words. Can't wait to see you guys in ONE WEEK!

Lisa said...

What a little sweetheart! The kids gobble pizza up at our house too! We are excited to see you guys this weekend!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!! I feel the same way about pizza. He is such a little handsome man!! I love it.

amanda said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are!!! Wow, lots of changes. Braces for Lindsay and your husband...Pretty crazy. I hope you are doing well. It was nice to get an update the other day. I'm glad you are doing well. We want to see you!!!!!! we're looking at January possibly. We'll see, considering your parents are leaving that month. Let me know!!!

K Western said...

So cute!! I've finally found some time to sit down and read a couple blogs.
Lindsay looks so cute with her girl cousins.
Scary to hear that Jacob was in the hospital. I'm glad he's okay now.

Eliza2006 said...

So cute! I'm a little jealous that he will eat that much! Solomon is still not all that into food.

Sarah and David said...

I can't belive all I have missed on your blog! babies turning 1, kids in the hospital, parents leaving on a mission, dead roosters and bloody woodblocks with knives in them?? Wow! You guys are living life!! ha ha Good to catch up!

Heidi said...

He's so big! I miss you guys tons!