Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally, only one in diapers.



I swear I need to reinvent little boys underwear. All my boys have wanted the picture in the front so they can see it, while the back just doesn't fit properly. Luke doesn't seem to mind the wedgie for now. He is finally potty trained. It took him awhile to decide to do it but once he did he doesn't have any accidents. One of the bonuses of being a bit older. He is even dry most mornings but wakes up sooo cranky because he has to go so bad, but won't. My boys seems to be a bit stubborn at this age. I'm so happy to get #3 in underwear!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture! I am jealous that Luke is potty trained. Halle still won't have anything to do with it.

Riley and Steph said...

Isn't potty training with hardest thing? Great job! I love the pic!

Monty and Kristin said...

I totally agree with you! Why do they put the picture on the back of little boys underwear!?! Such a cute picture! Trey just got potty trainned too!! Congrats!