Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lindsay Pictures


























Lindsay had her Suzuki book one piano recital recently. This is such a big accomplishment for her. She worked very hard memorizing 18 songs, and playing them all at once in front of a audience. She played for about 30 minutes straight. It was practically flawless. We were all so proud of her. She even was rewarded with a trip to the salon before the show, so I can't take credit for this fabulous hair do. She felt very beautiful and looked like an angel. I've posted other photos of Lindsay throughout the last year.

6 comments:

K Western said...

Wow! Thirty minutes of playing the piano by herself is such an accomplishment. Way to go! I am very impressed! And her hair looks gorgeous. Loved all the cute pictures of her.

amanda said...

she is so grown up!! she has a sweet personality to match her cute smile. we hope you are doing well!! i'm very impressed with her recital...i never had to do anything like that.

Monty and Kristin said...

Good for her. That is totally awesome. One day when she is as famous as MJ I'll say I knew her when she was just a baby!! Oh, and she is sure beautiful.

Emily said...

Wow, I'm also sooo impressed with her recital. I wish I could have been there to hear it. That is a big accomplishment. She is growing up so fast...you better treasure these last little girl moments.

Heidi said...

So so cute. I love the one of at the beach with her bum in the air (good one for her to look at when she's older), and I love that she loves Michael Jackson! That hair was awesome. I'm impressed! 18 songs? So cool. Miss you guys!

Sarah and David said...

Wow, that hair is awesome!
Congrats to her on Book one! We are doing suzuki too! Alexis and me on Violin, Rylie on viola and Weston on Cello. It's so fun! We are halfway through book 2 and still loving it! I hope I can keep up with this pregnancy. Your family is looking great!