Monday, January 7, 2008

Luke 15 months!




Hi I'm Lukee. Yesterday I turned 15 months so Mommy had me stand on the brick and Daddy tried to get me to smile. It was right after church though, and I wasn't sure if I wanted too. No I didn't spill water on my shirt, Mommy didn't put a bib on me before church and I think she regretted it. I'm getting 4 eye teeth at once so I can't stop drooling. I love to run around and play with the kids. I always have a Thomas train in my hand, and love to watch Thomas when Mommy takes a shower. I love to help Mommy cook dinner. I also wave my arm along with hers when we lead the music in Relief Society. Mommy holds me while she does it, or I threaten to pull her skirt off, or my favorite scream! I also love to bite my family. When I get really wound up I start biting people. I love it when they don't know I"m coming. I squeal with glee when I hear the front door open and it's my Daddy. He always picks me up and swings me around. I don't get scared when he throws me around. I love being a baby. I'm always loving, and so cozy. I'm ADORABLE!!!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

It's not possible. 15 months!

He's a handsome little man!!

Emily said...

Time flies!! Do I even need to say that your kids are extremely photogenic??! What a cute kid.
I like the new look of the blog.

Eliza2006 said...

Awwww, Lukee looks like such a big kid! He's so cute!

Tiffany