So thats where you have been! It really is one of the best places to be. It looks like you had a blast. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Now I am homesick for Hawaii. Mckenna was just asking me today when can we go to Hawaii. I told her to ask Grandpa Thurston(my Dad) when he is going to take us back. He took all of us there a couple summers ago. When did you live in Hawaii?
those pictures are so cute!!! it looks like you all had a great time. i'm thinking i need to go to hawaii...asap. i'm getting scuba certified too...so that fits right in! hope you're doing well...love ya!
3 comments:
We loved it more than anything. THank YOU and THANK AMY!!
So thats where you have been! It really is one of the best places to be. It looks like you had a blast. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Now I am homesick for Hawaii. Mckenna was just asking me today when can we go to Hawaii. I told her to ask Grandpa Thurston(my Dad) when he is going to take us back. He took all of us there a couple summers ago. When did you live in Hawaii?
those pictures are so cute!!! it looks like you all had a great time. i'm thinking i need to go to hawaii...asap. i'm getting scuba certified too...so that fits right in! hope you're doing well...love ya!
Post a Comment