Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday!



We had such a pleasant and fun Easter. Church seemed extra meaningful, yet simple. I love how even on Easter we don't do anything entertaining or amazing at church, yet it is still uplifted due to the pure nature of the spirit. We don't need huge flower arrangements( although beautiful), and loud music. I really love the hymns, and feel emotional often when we sing them together as a congregation. Lindsay and Jacob are understanding many things about the gospel, and I love it when they ask me meaningful questions, and seem like they really understand. Lindsay really understands the resurrection and feels the spirit easily. She wants to listen to church music everyday in the car, but Jacob usually only allows it on Sunday.

Jacob and Lindsay both had many questions about the Easter bunny. Jacob already has his suspisions about the realness, but Lindsay full heartedly believes. So it was a lot of fun to create an egg hunt. They got plenty of candy, which i will need to slowly throw away. Luke even got into it!

I'll post more pictures when my computer isn't taking 5 minutes for each picture.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Your front yard looks like a lush, tropical paradise compared to the brown-ness here. You and your kiddos are so cute!

Tiffany

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the Easter Pictures! Yeah, I didn't even do the Easter Bunny this year. I think I was a little upset because Tyler said, "Mom, do we have to go to Church on Sunday?" Why not I asked, "Well because it's Easter!" I about died!

Your kids are so cute and I love Lindsay's dress and gloves! I miss out on that. But enjoy seeing everyone else dress their girls up!
Oh, I love your house! Man, beautiful!