Friday, March 28, 2008

More Easter Pictures.



Jacob very proud of his collection. Notice the shirt. This is his favorite, but only if its backwards. He insists on wearing it wrong. There is #25 on the front side of the shirt, but in his mind numbers go on the back. This is a favorite for school.


Once Luke discovered the eggs opened. things got very exciting

Lindsay on Easter Sunday. On Thursday Lindsay got this front baby tooth pulled. I thought this was a good final picture of her baby tooth.

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Hey, at least he's wearing a shirt, right! Pick your battles! That is so cute! He's right...numbers do go on the back!

Luke is so big! Isn't their first easter fun. I mean Eggs open and hey...there is candy inside! SWEET!

How many teeth has Lindsay lost? Is the other tooth already growing in?

Lisa said...

It sounds like your Jacob is a lot like my Mckenna. Mckenna is very particular about how she likes things. She is always very determined to do things her way. I love Lukes facial expression when he found out the egg opened! Priceless!

Mama Bear said...

Happy Easter...glad you guys are doing well! Glad little luke didn't get attacked by that Pitbull. I would have been furious, too, fyi. I don't blame you one bit. The cop sounds like an idiot. Grrr!