Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are proud of you Jacob!






Jacob has accomplished a big milestone in Childhood. The training wheels finally came off on Saturday. There was a lot of pressure and a little embarrassment that most of his peers at school were zooming up to school without the training wheels. He was so proud of himself he still can't stop talking about it. Now, 3 days later he looks like he has been riding for a month. Now him and Lindsay have been riding home from school together on their bikes. I still follow them in the van like a over protective parent. Maybe in a few more days I will trust that they are actually looking both ways.

oh and Lindsay took all these pictures about 50 in all while I was in feeding little Clayton!

4 comments:

Melvin and Carly said...

Way to go Jacob!

Monty and Kristin said...

YEAH JACOB!! GREAT JOB!!!

Lisa said...

Awesome Jacob! Mckenna just barely learned how to ride hers this summer. We took them off and she just rode away. We were shocked and realized we should have tried that earlier. It is nice that your kids can ride their bikes together to school. I am right with you I would be following them in the car. It is our job as Moms to worry about them.

K Western said...

Hooray for Jacob! That's so cute that they ride their bikes to school. I let Ashlyn ride her bike to school with a friend, and I was nervous the entire time. If I could have, I would have followed her to school just like you!