I told you that you would be floaded with baby pictures. I had to document the calmness! Everyother time i've given Clayton a bath he acts like it is the worst experience thus far on earth life. But last night he was so calm and really enjoyed himself. After I layed him by the wood burning stove and he just soaked up the warmth. Here he is showing his cute muscles. He looks so much bigger in the photos than he really is.
Friday, November 21, 2008
bath time
I told you that you would be floaded with baby pictures. I had to document the calmness! Everyother time i've given Clayton a bath he acts like it is the worst experience thus far on earth life. But last night he was so calm and really enjoyed himself. After I layed him by the wood burning stove and he just soaked up the warmth. Here he is showing his cute muscles. He looks so much bigger in the photos than he really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Keep the baby pictures coming because I love them! It does look like he is showing off his muscles. How funny!
Wow! What a hunk! He is too cute!
He really is developing his own little look and it is a cute one! It is amazing how fast he changes so keep the pics coming!
What a cutie! He makes me smile just seeing him! He is getting so big! I love the pics!
So sweet! Maybe he's getting more use to this earth life. I love the flexing photo!! The first of many!!:) He looks like a lot of fun. I know he's a lot of work, but he looks like a lot of fun as well!:)
Hi Beth! Clayton is a cutie! He looks so strong. How are you?! I finally reset my password...I had forgotten it. I hope you all are doing well. Tell Lindsay and Jacob and Lukey Hi for us!
Ooooooohhh!! He is so cute, seriously! I love him already! It was so nice to hear Dane's voice the other day. We really miss you guys! I can't believe we don't know half of your kids. Pretty sad! We want to come to utah...hopefully it will work out and we'll get to see you sooner than later! Enjoy Clayton...soon he'll be as big as Nora! :)
Post a Comment