Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Deep thoughts by Beth


I thought this was a very cool picture from space of the inauguration yesterday. Over 2 million people in one place is hard for my brain to comprehend. All the people look like little ants. Yet each of thier lives are so important. It is hard to understand how one person can make a differnce in a sea of people on the earth. I know God is aware of the details of our lives ,He just has so many children. How does He do it? It's like looking up at the stars. It gives us more of an eternal perspective rather than our little worries and stresses of our day.

3 comments:

Angela Jamison said...

That is such a cool picture. What a great thought. Your little man in growning so fast.

Melvin and Carly said...

And I can't handle 3 kids. Boy, do I have some work to do! Thanks for the dose of perspective!

the Nielsen's said...

I love that picture. what an amazing day for our country.