What CUTE pics!!!!! Seriously! It makes me want to cry that you kids look so much older because I used to not see their age progression since it was a daily interaction. Even Clayton looks a lot older! And you look so good Beth! What fun pics! Wish we could've been there :-)
11 comments:
What CUTE pics!!!!! Seriously! It makes me want to cry that you kids look so much older because I used to not see their age progression since it was a daily interaction. Even Clayton looks a lot older! And you look so good Beth! What fun pics! Wish we could've been there :-)
Clayton looks soooo much older than the last pics...I can hardly believe it!!!! What a CUTE kid. Looks like a nice day.
What a great picture of your family!
Really cute pictures!! I agree with Jamie, your kids are looking a lot older and it makes me sad. I love seeing your cute family of six!!
What a cute picture of Clayton and your family! He is grown up - he sure looks like his Daddy in that picture!
You have such a beautiful family. You all look Fabulous!
He's growing up too fast! Happy Blessing Day, Clayton! You look beautiful, Beth!!
what a cute family!!! you all look great. we wanted to come...but don't worry, we'll make it down to manti sometime. love ya lots!!!
Your new family of 6!! You guys look wonderful!! You look so beautiful!! Looks like it was a wonderful day. Congratulations!!
Wow! Is that really your family Beth? You guys look awesome- I can't believe your kids are so big! time flies!
Post a Comment