This is the new member of the band KISS. Luke loves watching me put on my make-up and he put on some nice eye make-up tonight. I also added a picture of him looking at the family calendar. He also did an art work number on the calandar. I just can't get mad at this little guy. He's also a lefty! I love you Lukey!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
kiss
This is the new member of the band KISS. Luke loves watching me put on my make-up and he put on some nice eye make-up tonight. I also added a picture of him looking at the family calendar. He also did an art work number on the calandar. I just can't get mad at this little guy. He's also a lefty! I love you Lukey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How funny!! I'm glad you've learned to laughed at situations like this!! I must say he looks pretty hard to get mad at!:) A lefty...wow!! Cool!!
I feel the same way toward Peyton. TOnight when I found her in the play room with three colors of moon sand smeared all over the entire room .....I actually walked away and thought "good, I get a few quiet moments".
Those pics are so funny! Just copying mommy!
Oh, and Pey appears to be a lefty too!
What a cute little troublemaker! You gotta watch those lefties! :)
Glad to see my boys aren't the only ones who like to play with mom's make-up! I can't get mad about it either. :)
Post a Comment