Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day in the life of me.











Happy St. Patrick day! My day started bright and early with Jacob sitting in the chair while I slept. (kinda). "Mom, I have to home school because I don't have a green shirt, and the leprechauns are going to pinch me." "Don't worry Jacob, let mommy sleep and we will find a shirt later." same conversation happened 3 or 4 times before I finally just got up to start the day. We had a fun day playing and walking outside. The weather was beautiful. A welcomed treat after a long cooped up winter. Lindsay wanted to have a photo shoot with me and Clayton. She did a good job I thought. She was also very proud of her hair today. She slept in braids, and poof! The next morning she looks amazing. Luke and Jacob also spend many hours of their lives running with these trucks in our house. It is a very dangerous highway most of the day. Today though Luke had a "blowing off the stink" run.

Ummm, is it just me or is Clayton just delicious!

4 comments:

Emily said...

These are precious pics. I think the ones of you with Clayton are super cute! And yes, Clayton is absolutely deliciously edible in these pics! So glad I got to see him in person a couple weeks ago.

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! I didn't realize how long Lindsays hair is! Yes...I'd say Clayton is a keeper!! All your kids are so cute! Loads of fun!! I love the whole green shirt story! Classic!! I hear ya! I love my kids to death, but the whole morning thing still kills me!

RANDALL LEE CLAYTON said...

Great pics,Beth, I really like your blog. Wish we could have been to the baptisms.

love,
dad

Mama Bear said...

Umm...yes, Clayton is delicious and I can't wait to eat him up!!