Thursday, April 9, 2009

american idol


I thought I wasn't going to do it this time; faithfully watch american idol. But a few weeks ago I saw Adam Lambert sing, and I was very intrigued. But on Tuesday way I saw him sing mad world now I'm hooked! I'm feeling like an obsessed teenager all of a sudden waiting for the next time I can hear him sing. So I guess i'll be watching the rest of the season. I really like Allison too. Who do you like?

7 comments:

Riley and Steph said...

I love American Idol. I do really like Adam and Nate and even Alison. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

sarah said...

I have myself really liking Adam lately too. Maybe even just from the pure entertainment factor. I'm always the most excited to see what he will come up with. I do like Allison and Danny too. I must admit that there is a little added excitement to my day on every Tues and Wed knowing it is American Idol night.

Jamie and Family said...

I always knew you had a wild streak in you, you rocker :-)

Heidi said...

Boo. Adam. Not a fan. I do love Allison though, and I really like Kris and Matt. But American Idol is just the preliminary show to the real excitement... So You Think You Can Dance on May 21st. Yes, I'm a nerd. I know.

Emily said...

I won't lie...I'm pretty into things this year. :) I think Adam is amazingly talented and I won't be surprised if he wins. He creeps me out a bit sometimes tho. I'm thinkin' Danny is pretty cool.

Beth said...

I'm slightly grossed out sometimes too, but the talent is amazing.

Lisa said...

I have to confess that American Idol is one of my favorite shows to watch. I have been watching since Season 2. I love it when I hear one of the Idols singing on the radio. Carrie Underwood to this day is still one of my favorties!