Just a few pictures of how our house has been looking for months now. It is snowing again today, and I'm trying to be grateful. I know we need the water, but it is about this time of year that I start getting really anxious for spring. The snow is beautiful and the kids still get excited to see snowflakes falling. I'm so excited to have a summer with Clayton who can walk now, and explore his outdoor surroundings. At present he cries every time the door opens and shuts. I think Clayton is getting tired of his indoor life here in the winter.
Friday, February 19, 2010
winter at our house.
Just a few pictures of how our house has been looking for months now. It is snowing again today, and I'm trying to be grateful. I know we need the water, but it is about this time of year that I start getting really anxious for spring. The snow is beautiful and the kids still get excited to see snowflakes falling. I'm so excited to have a summer with Clayton who can walk now, and explore his outdoor surroundings. At present he cries every time the door opens and shuts. I think Clayton is getting tired of his indoor life here in the winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
1. Your house looks gorgeous. Have I told you that you live in the perfect place?
2. You should come enjoy some of my sunshine.
Looks so pretty :-)
But at the same time, it's been fun to have some 70 degree days lately. Around here, it feels like you sneeze and "winter" is over. Doesn't quite compare to your winter wonderland!
Hey Beth! My blog should work. I checked and you have it typed in wrong on your list of friends. It's arrowsmithse.blogspot.com
You have it without the s at the end of arrowsmithse. So come try it again!! :)
Your home looks SO Nice! We really need to come visit! I hear ya - I am anxious for spring time to go for a walk or ride bikes.
Glad to see the updates! I loved the picture of your dad and his mom. What a sweet moment. Looks like you guys have been having a great(cold)winter. I agree...I want to be a better mom. As our oldest are almost 9 I'm realizing how stinkin fast this is going!:(
It looks so beautiful!
I know what you mean about the snow. It can be so pretty, but then I do start itching for spring. Once the snow melts away, everything looks so dead and I know in CA everything is green and gorgeous.
Post a Comment