Monday, February 1, 2010

Clayton


My luv is 15 months old as of yesterday. He is the light of my day, and totally all sweetness still. I'm savoring everyday, because I know that the opinionated 2-4 is on it's way. He has exploded in the last few weeks with developments. Last week he finally started using walking as his mode of transportation. He couldn't be more proud of himself. He just walks around with his little arms up for balance and smiling just because it is so much fun to walk. Now he can try to keep up with the other boys a little more and is more involved with what is going on with the kids.
If it is possible he seems to be more attatched to me than ever and wants to be by my side constantly. How flattering right. I swear he learns a new word or exression everyday. He is saying "momma, dadda, Jee jee (jacob), uh oh, hot, ba (bottle), kitty, ball, car noises, no, no, no, and shaking his head for yes and no. He is such a happy boy, and so affectionate and loving. We love having you around little guy! You make our day so sweet. Oh and we call him "Beeb" for his nickname. Because I think he will always be our baby.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad you're enjoying him so much. I think the more you have the move you charish the small, young innocent stage. So sweet!! Can't believe he's 15months. Holy cow.

sarah said...

What a cutie. I'm pretty sure when he was staying here for that night he kept saying "whatsthat". Does he say that or was I needing you for interpretation? It was cute whatever it was.