It was fun to talk to Dane a few days ago. We really miss you guys! I hope you are hanging in there! I'm sure everything is going to be just fine!!! Let us know what you guys find out when you talk to the specialist!
thanks. I needed that reminder. I admire you, as I always have. I'm glad that I can know some about your life...I miss you! I will be praying for you, and want to know what you find out after your next visit. But, it will work out. It is so comforting to know that our Heavenly Father is in charge. I had a neighbor growing up who had a cleft palate and things have worked out so well. He had a couple surgeries, but you would hardly know there were any issues. I love you dearly!!!
3 comments:
This is one of my favorite scriptures. I am glad that you are feeling better today! We love you!
It was fun to talk to Dane a few days ago. We really miss you guys! I hope you are hanging in there! I'm sure everything is going to be just fine!!! Let us know what you guys find out when you talk to the specialist!
thanks. I needed that reminder. I admire you, as I always have. I'm glad that I can know some about your life...I miss you! I will be praying for you, and want to know what you find out after your next visit. But, it will work out. It is so comforting to know that our Heavenly Father is in charge. I had a neighbor growing up who had a cleft palate and things have worked out so well. He had a couple surgeries, but you would hardly know there were any issues. I love you dearly!!!
Post a Comment