Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bed rest!



I'm officially on bed-rest this week until this weekend when I will be induced on sunday at 3:30. At first bed-rest sounds like a big relief when your 9 months pregnant, but I've found it to be very frustrating because it feels close to impossible. I'm not sure how it is suppose to work with a 2 year old and 2 kids in school, but at least it's only a week. Keep you posted. Prepare for a flood of baby pictures! Can't wait to change the subject from pregnant to baby!
P.S. You have no idea how tortured I feel to post these pictures. I did it purely for posterity sake.

6 comments:

The Cope Family said...

sounds like fun. Can't wait to see those pictures. Wish I where closer to help you.

Jamie and Family said...

Sunday? Wow. I looked up flights in case I could come and help, but they were a little pricey. Plus, I'm not sure I'd be "help"...maybe in a few weeks? SUNDAY???? WOW, again!

Bedrest sounds virtually impossible!!!!

Tucker said...

A PICTURE of YOU? What did we do to deserve that? It is your first pregnancy pic (that you posted, at least). Hooray!!! Love it!

Jamie and Family said...

Who is "tucker" that commented? I thought "wow, that doesn't sound like Tucker!", so I asked him and he was like "what are you talking about?".

Strange.

Jamie and Family said...

Don't listen to me, I think I wrote that second comment, but while I was logged in as Tucker. I just didn't remember leaving two comments (now four comments....). Where is my brain.

I can't wait to talk to you and see pics!!!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you posted a prego picture!! You look wonderful! I can't wait to see BABY pictures as well!:)