
I love this picture of Jacob taken by my Dad. He looks so happy in the back of Grandpa's truck with Bert. Having a great boy moment. Jacob is going to be in first grade next week. What? My first boy is starting to be so grown up. Jacob is such a joy to have around. My hardest child has turned into my easiest child. He's so smart, creative, happy, and complex in so many ways. Nobody understands Jacob like me. We have a special bond, and I've always been his advocate in life. I understand how his brain works, and I'm grateful I do. He has a strong stubborn personality and he is extremely aware of the details going on around him. He is very affectionate and kind to his family and friends. He is always up for a hug and kiss whenever I need it. He also has the best smile in town. Jacob started piano at the first of summer, and although he says he hates it, he is very good at it. His technique is very different than Lindsay's, and I want to pull my hair out when I help him practice. But all around it has been positive. I love my sweet Jacob, and will cherish each moment that he stays that way.
P.S. I'm halfway back into the blogger world. Computer is back, but my camera is not working now. So i'm at the mercy of other peoples pictures right now. But I'm so glad to have the computer at least.
1 comment:
Kyle started 1st grade too!! I remember when we were both pregnant with these two little men!! Sounds to me like Jacob and Kyle could be good friends. I'm glad he's doing so well. Love his smile!!
P.s. good to have you back!:) You've been missed!
Post a Comment