
My cute sisters. This is what greeted me coming home from the hospital.

Family picture shortly after I was born

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Westbergs. Wonderful memories to this day. I got to be held by Grandma.

When I think of my childhood in Iowa, I think of moments like this. I'm in the yellow boots.
I love having sisters and a brother. My childhood was so wholesome, and loving. I hope I can pass that on to my kids.
I love you too Ben and Em (who aren't born yet in these pictures)
2 comments:
I love these pics. I could study them all day long! And it looks exactly how my mind pictures it when you talk about it. Very sweet. It makes having six kids look like a fun, relaxing thing to do. ha!
I think it's so cool you have these pictures. Priceless. Glad you have such great memories of your childhood. You're doing great with your kids. I think they can say the same thing.
Post a Comment