
Clayton just moments old.
This was Clyaton's photoshoot for his one year old birthday. It was a strange Halloween because Lindsay and Luke were at my sister's celebrating so I could take better care of Jacob. Jacob couldn't go trick or treating and I thought if they were with cousins Jacob might not even know what was happening. It was my second Halloween in a row that I wasn't celebrating with my kids. So It turned out fine. Jacob did some trick or treating indoors and he got to play his new play station game. Indiana Jones lego. He was fine with the whole thing.
Now on to my birthday boy
ONE YEAR OLD! I can't believe it!
Some things Clayton is doing.
1. getting into everything and eating it, without care of flavor.
2. Standing without support.
3. being very social with everyone.
4. He has the cutest wave and uses it often. He will smile and wave at me from across the room just to say "hi Mom"
5. Eating what the family eats.
6. Taking 2 naps a day. About 3 hours total.
7. Saying ma ma, da da,
8. wakes up once in the night.
9. loves the cats, sheep, and stuffed animals.
10. loves his Daddy
11. plays cars by pushing them along the floor and making vroom noise.
12. 8 teeth
13. gives kisses with his teeth.
14. loves splashing in the toilet
15. anxious to dance to any song with a good beat.
16. loves listening and helping Lindsay and Jacob practice piano.
17. can climb up and down stairs.
18. opens the front door and crawls out.
19. very happy baby
20. responds when I say no.
Clayton is such a wonderful little soul in our house. He has a happy peaceful personality. I love greeting him every morning. He is a light in my life.
2 comments:
Cutest clown I ever did see.
Can't believe he's already a year old!! Why does it go so fast?! He is so cute!! Sounds like the typical one year old. I love how he'll wave to you across the room. So sweet!
Post a Comment