Friday, May 18, 2012
It's been a wonderful spring day. I love this time of year. There is such an excitment in the air for school to be out. We have recital and field trips galore. Busy but fun. My life is feeling so different now that my youngest is 3 and playing more independently. Over the last 11 years I have had a baby to look after and follow around. Motherhood,and housewife keep me so busy but now I feel like I can take a breath now and again, and also I sleep most nights!!!!! So I plan on having such a fun summer with lots of fun outdoor activities with my kids. I feel like i've gotten them here; now lets have FUN. Yes I did enjoy the journey, but it was dang hard. So I don't know what this blog is but it might have some rambling from me and a few pictures. The purpose of this blog is a history for my kids in the future to look back on and enjoy the pictures and maybe get to know me a little better.
So Dane and I are eating as carb free as we can. So I might post some recipes once in awhile that worked for our family. I would love yours too.
I need to do a little catch up with pictures. so hang in there.
A few Mother's Day memories. My kids were so sweet and thoughtful. Lindsay woke Dane up that morning to get him out of bed to make breakfast for me. She spent time with the boys making cards, and wanted to make sure hourly that I was having a good Mother's day. I had a good Mother's day Lindsay. It was the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment