Sunday, May 20, 2012

Manti music and Dance spring show

Yesterday was Lindsay's spring show for Manti Music and Dance. She gets so excited for her shows. She loves showing us what she has been working on since Christmas. Its fun for me too cause the show is the only time I see her perform her numbers. She doesn't really practice at home, and I dont ever observe her classes. My favorite part of the show was when she sang "I got Rythmn" It was awsome. She did such a good job singing the whole song by herself. She also sand Dancing queen with two other girls. They came out in gold bellbottom suits. So cute. Lena and Chloe came down to watch the show and spend the night. Lindsay loved their support. Lindsay has made a new friend in dance this year. Her and Keyera have tons of fun together.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sure wish we could have seen that! She is such a performer and her confidence is amazing.