Monday, June 4, 2007

THE BOYS





Jacob and Luke such a wonderful pair. I love saying "the boys" I hope they always feel like they have eachother. Jacob loves baby "Yuke". He has only ever been loving and playful with him. He feels so bad when he gets hurt, or is sad. As soon as Luke wakes up from a nap, jacob is the first to go in, and get in the crib, and entertain him. Luke always get a pet and a kiss before each nap. (He used to get 3, now we are down to 1) I love these boys.

2 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

What a super cute family!
Come to Ogden and visit sometime!

Jamie and Family said...

what cute boys :-) I know what you mean, I think it's fun to say "the girls" or "come on girls" - which is really hard for me to change when Jacob's with us...I'm like "girls....and Jacob".

Good on ya for bloggin girlfriend :-)
Jamie