




Luke had his first swing today. As soon as I put him in he started kicking his legs, and moving his body to get the swing to go. No fear.
our garden this year. Corn, beans, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, grapes, oranges, lemons, and pumpkins.
we have started eating the tomatoes, and beans. Still waiting on the rest.
In-between my two flower pots in my front flower bed this enormous plant started growing. I didn't know what it was, and Helen told me it was a pumpkin. Dane admits to smashing pumpkins out front with the kids last Halloween. It grows everyday, and I'm afraid what it might do to all my flowers, but I don't want to pull it out either. keep you posted.
2 comments:
That picture of Luke is sooooo precious. He is such a cute little goomer.
Emily
i love your front patio flower bed, especially that random pumpkin plant! Helen has had some great touches too :-)
Jamie
Post a Comment