Wednesday, June 27, 2007

sad day for the ol' dodge van

Today would have been a good day for my camera to be charged. After swimming lessons I was rewarding Lexi and Jacob with an ice-cream cone from McDonalds. Lindsay was in Jamie's van behind me. As I was pulling into the parking lot a nice gentleman decided to back up without looking. He came out of nowhere and hit right into my passenger tire area. I kids were a little shocked but no injury thank goodness. I just felt so bad for little Luke. He didn't cry but had a strange look on his face. I hated thinking about his little head. I was so lucky to have Jamie behind me, and also a police officer getting his coke from McDonalds. Jamie took the kids into McDonalds so they didn't have to wait in the hot sun, and the policeman called a tow truck for my poor van. We will see if it is worth repairing.

2 comments:

sarah said...

That is very traumatic. I hope there is not too much damage!

Jamie and Family said...

ahhhh, fun times. i still have to say sorry since the ice cream was my idea!!!!!!!!!