Saturday, June 23, 2007
Saturday
Today was a typical Saturday for us. Dane was at scout camp friday to saturday. The kids and i got up early this morning to go garage saleing. I was really hoping to find a rocking chair/glider for Luke's new room. I didn't get up early enough though because I found the perfect glider with a sold tag on it. It was the only one in Kingsburg and Selma. After hauling the kids around for a couple hours only getting out twice I thought they deserved something fun. We stopped at a park in Selma. They had a great time just playing on the slides. As they were playing I started noticing a lot of homeless people coming to the park. I'm sure they were comepletly harmless, but i started feeling really uncomfortable because one of the women was really talkative, and was kinda getting worked up while we were talking about different subjects. It was really hard to talk Jacob, and Lindsay into leaving the park a little ealier than they thought was normal. Later today I cleaned out all the toys in Jacob's old room and packed them all into Lindsay room. We have been slowly combining the rooms. Jacob was very upset about me moving his dresser into Lindsay's room. He also cried about every toy that switched positions. I should have done it while he was gone. Then the kids played in the sprinkers, while Dane did lawns, and washed cars. I told the kids it was time to get in the bath because tomarrow is church. Jacob immediatley said " I'm getting sick now" He has never liked the thought of going to church. Dane and I got a big laugh out of his comment. I love my family, and enjoy these days of summer. Dane and I get so much enjoyment out of Lindsay, Jacob, and Luke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's funny that I can think of things to write on your blog that I haven't told you in person, but it's true!
Anyway, Jordyn has the same issue when I change ANYTHING in her room. The other day I moved a picture from one wall to another and she was VERY upset. She likes consistancy.
Post a Comment