Thursday, September 4, 2008

ITs that time of year!


It's Beth's second annual sugar fast. First session Starting September 8th. And ending Halloween. Second session Halloween to Thanksgiving. And Third session Thanksgiving to Christmas. Come on just do one session and see how you feel. Artificial sugar allowed. You can do it at your own level with your own rules. You decide if you cut out all sugar or just desserts. I would love it if some would join me in this difficult, healthy, fast. It is an opportunity to show our bodies who is boss and cleanse the sugar pallet. Please let me know if I have your support by email or comment.

10 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

You know how near-impossible this is for me. Can I say I'll support you, but NOT join you? :-)

I have to say, it is always impressive to me.

I also have to say, if Dane is going to join you, I think his fast should be from something that is harder for him than sugar....say bread? ;-)

Monty and Kristin said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Let me think about it! I don't think that is something I could do? You ROCK!!!

Riley and Steph said...

This is amazing that you could do this! I don't think I have that much will power. Don't you get really grouchy - I'm afraid I would be unbearable to live with!

Beth said...

I can tell that I might be alone in this undertaking. Emily is becoming my only hope for support. I'm only doing it because I have to at the end of my pregnancy believe me it isn't because I have some amazing will power. I'm actually the worst at craving icecream and sweets. I wouldn't do it either if I were all you skinny people.

Angela Jamison said...

Life without sugar? Sounds interesting. My hat is off to you. I think you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to. You can do it!!!

Lisa said...

You are not alone! Loni is also on a sugar fast. We stopped by Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory yesterday. Loni was good and got nothing. I caved and got more sugar that I didn't need.

Mama Bear said...

Gosh, I've been busy! I've missed like 5 posts! First off...scary about that creapy-guy. What a relief that dane recognized him and gave him a piece of his mind. Second...love that crib! I am dreading getting Meredith out of her's...that's why baby is in a packn'play in our room! :) Third...maybe I'll give up sugar, too. I'm impressed you are doing this!

Last...can you email me your address...I have a baby announcement for you! My email is kholmes@socal.rr.com

Love you guys!!

The Cope Family said...

okay all i can say is you go girl. That is awesome. I could no more give up suger than sleep. So you go good luck. I hope ito works the way you want it to.

Eliza2006 said...

I'm sorry, but I can't participate. I would love to, but I can't afford to lose a single pound! ;)

Emily said...

Oh wow! Basically you've picked the best time of year to have a sugar fast- the time when people usually gain a few pounds! I'm contemplating my participation...
:)