10 Years ago I was:
1-riding my bike around sweaty Mississippi teaching the gospel
2-having the time of my life
3-adjusting to home life after mission
4-going to UVSC
5-being the Relief Society president in the Mapleton singles ward
5 things on my todays to-do list.
1-dishes, pick up house, organize the bedrooms
2-homework with the kids
3-make a yummy dinner for Dane
4-take a nap (didn't happen)
5- call JcPenny, and costco and ask where my online order it?
Snacks I enjoy
1-Icecream
2-fresh fruit like peaches or strawberries
3-toast with lots of butter and homemade jam
4-cereal
5-anything sweet
Places I have lived
1-Sycamore, IL
2-Van Meter IA
3-Mapleton, Ut
4-Kingsburg, Ca
5-Manti, Ut
Jobs I have had
1-Slice a Pizza
2-Michaels Craft
3-Northern Reflections Clothing
4-House of Blinds
5-My Sister's Closet
Pet-Peeves
1-stepping in water with my socks on
2-mean, grumpy people
3-getting a huge splash on my pants while the kids are taking baths
4-skipping dvds
5-making something clean and sparkling only to walk in minutes later to have it in a disaster.
Things that bring me joy
1- Dane walking in from work
2- Watching the kids do something new or a saying a new word
3- Spending time alone doing anything!
4-being in Hawaii smelling flowers and soaking up the sun!
5-spending time with my family
I tag anyone who reads this!
2 comments:
I agree--I totally HATE getting splashed when kids are taking baths!! So funny!!
You are so cute! You look great!
Post a Comment