Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I reached my goal!

I had a goal to survive till 30 weeks of pregnancy. You may notice today that I've done it!!!! So now my next goal is 37 weeks, then I'll just say to myself "any time now". Maybe i'll survive?

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

And a big goal it is!!! Congrats!! I can't even wrap my mind around going through it again! You have been a strong woman - this time around, stronger than ever I think!

The Cope Family said...

congraluations that is awesome. I hope you are doing okay. We need to still get together. I hope everything goes well with the remander of the pregnancy. Good luck

Emily said...

OH WOW> congrats. Keep on keepin' on! You are in my thoughts!

Monty and Kristin said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! I can't believe you're already that far along! Beth--your 3/4ths of the way there! HOLY COW!! How is it going?