Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Halloween (warning this may be too graphic for some)


If a rooster does this to my Lukey's eye.....

Soon Dane will do this

Then this.

Then we have dinner.

I know this is gross, but a true story.
I thought I could handle it myself considering my upbringing. But I had a very hard time at dinner that night.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It is gross! I have a hard time thinking about where my food comes from. I don't think I would be able to eat the chicken after seeing that.

Emily said...

Oh the childhood rooster memories...poor Mr. Luke.

K Western said...

What a funny story, and kind of gross, too. I'm not sure if I would be able to eat it, too. What an experience!
I hope you are all feeling better from the flu. Not fun.

Jamie and Family said...

Wow, now that is quite a story!!! Not surprising, Dane is a very protective good daddy. Don't think I could have eaten it though!

Angela Jamison said...

Thanks for the laugh!! Poor Mr. Luke. I guess the rooster learned its lesson. So funny.