Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Poor Kid.



This is what swine flu feels like.

All the kids have been sick this week except Clayton. I'm just crossing my fingers. It's been a hard week. Luke was very sick, but just won't lay down and rest. He kept moving, but was extremely grumpy. Hope were almost done with this sickness.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The picture does say it all. We found out Parker has swine flu just today. He got it from preschool. I am just praying that little Hayden doesn't get it.

Emily said...

So sad you all have been sick. I have to laugh at this picture a little bit tho! What a cute little grump. Hope you all get better soon.

Melvin and Carly said...

He looks pretty miserable. Hope he feels better soon. And hooray to Dane for doing such great projects!

Jamie and Family said...

Great pic. I can't believe all you guys went through with that!!!!