I think this little one is developing great pectoral muscles! This little face it just the best. These are my Mom and Dad's tile steps going down into their sunroom. They are the worst for kids this age. I have sat here with all of my one year old children making sure they don't crack their heads. But he seems to love the challenge.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Steps.
I think this little one is developing great pectoral muscles! This little face it just the best. These are my Mom and Dad's tile steps going down into their sunroom. They are the worst for kids this age. I have sat here with all of my one year old children making sure they don't crack their heads. But he seems to love the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cutie!
Such a cute little guy!! Okay...so I've missed like your last 4 posts! Love that you ate the rooster for dinner!! SOOOOO FUNNY!! Sorry your kids have been sick. Glad/hope it's done. OH, and the picture of all those boys...just write trouble under it!! And great job Dane!! After the deck we could use a playhouse!:) Congrats!
Those steps would make me crazy. Every time we visit UT when I had a newly walking child, I felt such anxiety I almost wanted to not go. So relaxing now with a 3, 6 and 7 year old!
He looks so much like Ben. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment