Monday, August 13, 2007

Ben




I'm so proud of my brother Ben serving a mission in Costa Rica. These are some pictures of him with his baptisms last week, and also his first trip to the Costa Rica Temple which was a reward for having 15 baptisms in his zone last month. He is on a role. He is working so hard, and I can tell his faith is increasing with every letter. I miss him so much but also know that he is having the time of his life. I don't know if he sees it that way yet but I know as he looks back at his life his mission will be a highlight. His testimony is a precious gift to share. And to think it all started with two missionaries 40 years ago knocking on my parent's door. Thank you Mom and Dad for being sooooo golden, and enduring to the end cheerfully.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He looks so good and especially happy! And he also looks like a GIANT next to his companion!! :)
I miss him more than ever.

Jamie and Family said...

So cool and an immeasurable learning experience for a young man to transition from youth to man. And, yes, hats of to your mom and dad!!