Thursday, August 16, 2007
Dentist Day
Well as a person and mother I've always had a dread for the dentist. I'm sure it goes way back to my childhood,and the mean old dentist we used to go to. My mom even admits she can't believe she took us to him. I think things have come along way. My kids were excited to go to the dentist because they got to pick the flavor of cleaning paste, and don't forget the free milkshake coupon we get at the end. But I'm the nervous one. I hate to be told they need to brush better, and floss. Or the dreaded news of cavities. Jacob is my boy that we have been pinning down for 3 years to brush his teeth. He gags if we use tooth paste. So most nights I do a quick brush with just water and pray for the best. Luckily he has the most perfect flawless baby teeth. Never a cavity. Poor Lindsay on the other hand is my faithful brusher morning and night, she has had a total of 10 fillings and 2 root-canals. You can imagine my horror. Today though she was lucky only a little cavity to keep an eye on. I have a new appreciation for genetics and teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment