Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lindsay last year and today.

Lindsay Last year going to Kindergarten

Today going to 1st grade
Lindsay 6 years old.
Lindsay was excited for her first day of school. Mom is more nervous than Lindsay is. she goes from 7:55 to 2:05. It's a little earlier than I'm used to getting out the door. I'm so glad Lindsay is always such a willing participant. She just goes with the flow of life. Very little battles between us. Good Luck today Lindsay we will miss you at home!

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Love it! Its so fun to see the difference from last year - thanks for giving me the idea!

Emily said...

What a sweet girl...she really looked so grown up. Those pictures kinda brought some tears to my eyes!!

Mama Bear said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It has been so long since we've seen you! Lindsay is all grown up, it's so weird. She was still such a little girl last time we saw you and Jacob...and luke...and Dane's 41. What??? We need to get together. Let's plan something, I miss you guys!!!!

sarah said...

I cannot believe this has been passed on to the next generation....Lena wore the exact same outfit to her first day of school. I'll have to send you a picture. The shirt is from Target isn't it??? Quite funny. Lena will be very pleased when I show her this.