Here is Luke with his closest in age cousin Heidi. Heidi is my Emily and Trent's cute baby. Cousin Chloe (Lisa and Dave's Daughter) loved playing with the little babies. We had a nice short visit. I cherish every moment I get with my sisters. I love having the kids spend time with their cousins. Luke is 10 months and Heidi is 4 1/2. Aren't they cute!!!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Luke, Heidi, and Chloe!
Here is Luke with his closest in age cousin Heidi. Heidi is my Emily and Trent's cute baby. Cousin Chloe (Lisa and Dave's Daughter) loved playing with the little babies. We had a nice short visit. I cherish every moment I get with my sisters. I love having the kids spend time with their cousins. Luke is 10 months and Heidi is 4 1/2. Aren't they cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh, heidi is so cute!!! and chubby. Luke DOES look 18 months next to her, ha ha.
That couch looks a lot like yours.
jamie
Are they related?? Whar cuties!
Post a Comment