Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Elder Clayton



I know I've said this before, but I'm so proud of my brother Ben. He is doing so well on his mission. I just have to post this picture of a couple that he will baptize. I love everything about this picture. Aren't they adorable! They are like hobbits. I don't think we realize that we are a huge.. I think we forget that most of the world is shorter than us. Ben is about 6'. Ben really loves this couple. They want him to move into their shed in the back of their home so Sonia the woman can cook and take care of them. The husband is getting baptized on Saturday. Ben said he will spend the day at the church boiling water for the font. He is 86 years old and they don't want him to go into shock from the freezing water.
Costa Rica looks like a beautiful country! I plan on visiting. Wanna come Dane?

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

If Dane doesn't go with you, I will!!

Why am I not in bed? Because I have a problem.

Thus, the reason I "just say no" to the 5:30 am aerobic proposal ;-)