Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ward Halloween Party 2007









I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. We had our ward party tonight. Always a highlight for the kids. I don't like to dress up but I managed to put on this red, curly wig. Dane was the man in the yellow hat along with his Curious monkey Luke. It was perfect! It was also nice for me because Dane held Luke the whole party to complete his costume. I was surprised with how many people don't know who the man in the yellow hat is. Lindsay was a beautiful white princess. She informed me this is her last Princess year. We will see. And Jacob for the second year in a row had to be spider-man. What fun. I think we have 3 more times to dress up before this holiday is over. Luke got a kick out of wearing my wig. I love his sense of humor.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I sure do love these pictures. You guys look great! I must say, Luke and Dane make a great pair.

Jamie and Family said...

great pics! luke is dane's little clone, so it WAS perfect!

Lisa said...

I loved the pictures! I am impressed that Dane dressed up. We know who the man with the yellow hat is at our house. It is Parkers favorite cartoon. Lindsay looks so beautiful. She reminds me so much of you Beth. I thought it looked like she was wearing a wedding dress. I bet you don't want to be thinking about her in a wedding dress anytime soon.

Mama Bear said...

Happy Halloween! I love the George & Man with the yellow hat thing! George is Meredith's FAVORITE!!!! Of course, she loves Nemo, too! She is a ladybug this year...and I have to say she looks stinkin' cute in her costume. I'll post some pics from our ward party soon! Neither Robert or I dressed up. Bah Humbug!