




My sweet little Lukey is one. How could this be? I can't imagine my life without him, but in some ways this last year has gone by so fast. He brings smiles, and laughs into our home everyday. He just belongs in our family and is such a happy, affectionate, little person. He is nothing but sweetness. I love to just stare at him, and try to imagine who he is, or will be. He is taking many steps now, but just when he wants to. He still prefers to crawl. He is very involved with LIndsay and Jacob. I'm so pleased that they still get so excited to see him in the morning, they just never get sick of him. He really is Daddy's little boy. He prefers Dane most of the time. Luke is obsessed with hair, especially mine and Jacob's. It is comforting to him, but also fun to pull. He loves to laugh and wrestle with his brother Jacob. How cute he is. Today was a very fun day. We went to the Zoo, then out for pizza to celebrate. Just another day for Luke, but Lindsay and Jacob acted like it was Christmas morning today. They were so excited to celebrate. I'm going to post some pictures of Luke eating his cake. I was surprised that he wanted nothing to do with it. He cried when I put it on his high chair. He seemed annoyed, then settled on just using the frosting as finger-paint. I was shocked because he loves chocolate. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
How did it happen? It came so quickly! Happy Birthday Luke. Thanks for yesterday. Was lots of fun!
And I love the pic of him disgusted at chocolate cake. Maybe he inherited Dane's aversion to sugar, ha ha
Already? I can't believe we haven't even met him yet. Meredith will be 2 in January...can you believe that??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!!!
Post a Comment