Cute pictures! I read through a few posts. I can't beleive Luke is one already! Weston will be one around Thanksgiving, so soon. I feel just the same, I love looking at him, the kids adore him, every day is so fun! Those were cool pictures of Dane on his trip. I'm pretty sure David has done that climb before. I'll have to show him that post. He'll groan when he sees that they got so close but didn't get to finish! Come see pictures on my blog of the cool halloween witch we made today! Love Sarah www.xanga.com/arrowsmithse
Wow, Lindsay is brave. The bird is almost as big as her with it's wings spread. It is a beautiful bird. What zoo were you at? Loni told me last night that you might buy the house in Manti. I loved visiting there when I was a kid. I have many great memories there. It would be great to see it again.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I read through a few posts. I can't beleive Luke is one already! Weston will be one around Thanksgiving, so soon. I feel just the same, I love looking at him, the kids adore him, every day is so fun! Those were cool pictures of Dane on his trip. I'm pretty sure David has done that climb before. I'll have to show him that post. He'll groan when he sees that they got so close but didn't get to finish! Come see pictures on my blog of the cool halloween witch we made today! Love Sarah
www.xanga.com/arrowsmithse
Wow, Lindsay is brave. The bird is almost as big as her with it's wings spread. It is a beautiful bird. What zoo were you at? Loni told me last night that you might buy the house in Manti. I loved visiting there when I was a kid. I have many great memories there. It would be great to see it again.
Post a Comment