Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good day, bad day


On a good day I would say, "I got the most wonderful package in the mail today", on a bad day, "I've had enough! I'm packaging them up and shipping them out ." Luckily most days are good. I let the kids play in the peanuts. Boy did I pay for it. Usually messes are worth it for me to buy me some time, but I realized that doesn't apply to foam peanuts. I'ts been a week, and I"m still finding them in random places.

4 comments:

Tucker said...

ugh, that DOES sound like a messy mess to clean up! i relate to the good days bad days as you know.

Tucker said...

that's me, jamie. i don't know why I'm logged in as tucker?

Beth said...

Funny! I didn't think that sounded like Tucker!

Mama Bear said...

I relate to the whole good/bad day thing, too. Today is not such a good day for me, unfortunately. I need more energy to deal with life's frustrations sometimes, ya know? Glad your boys like to play together...even though clean-up can be a bear...what a cute shot! You'll love looking at this picture when your boys are all grown-up! They'll love it, too!