





There has been an empty hummingbird feeder hanging from our tree for 2 years. I finally put some sugar water in it, and I can't believe the response! There is always 1-3 hummingbirds in the tree at all times. In a few days the water is almost gone. The kids love it, and I love watching them while I do my dishes. Then for a pumpkin update. We currently have 4 pumpkins from 2 plants. We had several promising blossoms until Jacob decided the leafs were looking dead, he went nuts and chopped the plant to pieces. I felt like crying because we have been babying, and watching these pumpkins since June. So after the episode, part of the plant survived. Maybe we will get one more pumpkin. I just love our front yard.
2 comments:
I love it too. It's like an experience every time I walk up to your door. I love to see the progression of everything. I also love how your ivy has filled in. And I hadn't heard about the Jacob incident with the pumpkin plant. Sad :-(
I love your yard..and your house! Wanna trade? :) Glad some of your pumpkins survived!
Post a Comment