Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Person I love

Following me around
Please pick me up! Luke's normal position.


Loves to play on the brick

The feet that never want to walk
Just some pictures of Luke today. He is 11 months going on one year. Could that be true that he is going to be a 1 year old. He is just my sweet little baby. To me and especially Dane he could never do any wrong. He is still pure innocence and preciousness! He is such a fun little personality in our home. In some of these pictures you will notice a blue band on his head. Just something Lindsay thought was so funny to put on him. He didn't mind it a bit, in fact it really added to his whole outfit today.

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Tell Lindsay the headband gave his outfit THE perfect touch! Love it!! Glad you guys had a fun labor day, we're sad we weren't at shaver lake with you!!

Jamie and Family said...

I love it. And no its not possible that he/they will soon be a year. I repeat, NOT possible!

Emily said...

Time flies...can't believe your baby is almost 1. It feels like just a few months ago that you were getting ready for his arrival.He looks like Ben did I think.