
Well I think we have lucked out two years in a row. Lindsay's first grade teacher seems to be very good. Lindsay loves her, and really wants to please her. She often comes home and pretends to be her when she is playing school. Today Lindsay wanted to bring her an apple, and picture. I think it is so cute the relationship that can develop. Thank goodness for good teachers in this world. I can't imagine the level of patience it must take. Thank you to all the teachers who love our children, and enjoy their jobs!
2 comments:
Cute...I bet Lindsay is fun to have in class! Love the new look of your blog!
It is so nice to have a teacher you love...makes learning so much more fun! I love your new header, btw. So cute...wish I new how to do that kind-of stuff!!
Post a Comment