Thursday, July 12, 2007

100 things about me.

1. Jamie told me to do this and I don't know if it is possible.
2. My three children are my life, and I love them to death.
3. My husband Dane makes me happy, and bring me sanity.
4. My three children are sometimes my insanity.
5. I am one of five girls in my family
6. I have a brother who is 12 years younger than me.
7. I've always loved missionary work.
8. I've always had a testimony of the gospel.
9. I love having the gospel in my life.
10. I'm social and antisocial at the same time.
11. I usually dread going to social occasions, but once I get there I"m fine.
12. I could eat ice-cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. (And have a big stomach ache)
13. I'm mildly lactose intolerant.
14. I don't mind cooking, but hate thinking of what to cook.
15. I like to color.
16. I don't like doing the dishes.
17. In-fact I don't like housework.
18. But laundry is especially miserable.
19. My ideal sleeping hours are midnight to eight.
20. My clothes always irritate me in the summer.
21. I leave part of my soul in Hawaii, and HAVE to visit it once a year.
22. I like all kinds of music.
23. I wish I could sing better.
24. I love getting my hair cut, but don't do it often.
25. I consider one of my talents is being a good friend.
26. I'm usually right at first impressions.
27. I love pizza and root-beer.
28. I have never tried smoking.
29. When I can I want to travel all over the world with Dane.
30. I think laughing with a sister is one of my favorite activities.
31. I'm unorganized.
32. I'm almost always on time.
33. I'm a farm girl at heart.
34. I want land.
35. I bite my nails.
36. I bite my babies nails.
37. I love fruit-snacks.
38. I look forward to Dane coming home from anything.
39. I love it when all the kids are asleep, and it's only 8:00.
40. I know what is going on, on Day's of our Lives, but hardly ever watch it.
41. I'm scared to go outside by myself in the dark.
42. I'm terrified of spiders.
43. I can smell when people have mice.
44. I won a cereal box contest when I was a kid. ($100, camera)
45. I like riding bikes.
46. I love to swim.
47. I love to snorkel.
48. I like to camp. But I'm fearful of animals, and creepy crawlies.
49. I've been to Australia, Mexico, Portugal, England, Spain, France, and Barbados.
50. I admire my parents more now that I am one.
51. I want to own miniature animals one day, and make a walk through nativity.
52. I'm a real blonde.
53. I always leave the cordless phone off the charger. (much to Dane's dismay)
54. I'm proud to be an American, and believe it is the most wonderful country in the world.
55. I want to visit all 50 states before I die.
56. I love church history.
57. I like to read historical fiction, especially LDS.
58. I love true story movies.
59. I get restless when I sit.
60. I used to love dogs, but now I'm not so sure.
61. I like cats.
62. I don't mind changing diapers.
63. I usually don't make my bed. (sorry mom)
64. I don't get angry when I drive.
65. I've been pulled over about 20 times in my life, but only had 3 ticket.
66. I don't really like being alone.
67. I'm a Anne of Green Gables fan.
68. If you haven't noticed already, I can't spell.
69. I'm going to try thinking more positively.
70. I love staring at my kids.
71. I've always wanted to lick my babies hair, like a momma cat.
72. I consider myself strange.
73. I can be funny if I'm with the right people.
74. Everyone tells me I look familiar.
75. I can't sleep if my legs are too hairy.
76. I can't stand stepping in water with socks on.
77. I'm always barefoot if I'm at home.
78. I like planting flowers.
79. I don't like weeding.
80. I love to vacuum.
81. I like loading the dishwasher. I hate unloading it.
82. I love seafood. Especially shrimp.
83. I went on a mission to Jackson Mississippi.
84. I don't understand all the rules to football, and hope my boys don't play.
85. I'm not very athletic.
86. I liked playing softball as an adolescent.
87. I'm not very good at having a cell phone. 94. I'm a procrastinator, but pull through nicely.
88. I used to own a clothing store. 95. I get intimidated by computers, and often have problems.
89. I never balance my checkbook. 96. I've always been embarrassed that I blush easily.
90. I love to shop. 97. My favorite item in my house is my temperpedic mattress.
91. Most of my clothes come from Old-Navy or Target. 98. I look for reasons to buy crayon, pencils, and school supplies.
92. I'm spontaneous 99. When Dane doesn't come home for dinner, I usually eat cereal.
93. When my kids aren't in the car I jam out! 100. I think I'm still getting to know myself as an adult.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I loved reading this!

Jamie and Family said...

good job! I think you could keep going and it would still be fun to read.

You forgot "a typical mormon woman". Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I am still amused and intrigued by Sis. C's comment.

Fun to read :-)

Beth said...

I'm still confused myself.

Jamie and Family said...

ok, so funny. if you look at line 88, it runs into 95, which says I get intimidated by COMMUTERS...and I was reading it over and over thinking "how does she know which drivers are commuting and what trouble does she get into? And THEN I read your next post which says "I get intimidated by COMPUTERS" and it all made sense. ha ha

Beth said...

I bet you were wondering. I think i fixed it. funny.

sarah said...

I have been laughing so hard at you wanting to lick your kids hair like a mommy cat. Anyways - that was a great idea to write 100 things about yourself. It was fun to read now and it will be fun to read later.

Beth said...

You should know that I meant my babies not kids. remembering that my babies have hardly any hair. that sounds gross to lick a lot of hair!