It is a pumpkin. The kids are so excited about it. It just looks funny for it to be 110 degrees outside, and see a pumpkin as your walking up our sidewalk. It makes me happy.
WOOOHOO, I got it right, I thought it was a pumpkin but didn't really think about posting a comment because I was just so excited reading your blog. I love it!!! You make it so fun to read I just couldn't stop reading it so I thought I'd start my own. (It might not be as good as yours though) Vianey :)
2 comments:
WOOOHOO, I got it right, I thought it was a pumpkin but didn't really think about posting a comment because I was just so excited reading your blog. I love it!!! You make it so fun to read I just couldn't stop reading it so I thought I'd start my own. (It might not be as good as yours though)
Vianey :)
it makes it a little more fun to walk up to your front door, i will admit ;-)
i expect a pumpkin pie soon, Martha!
Jme
Post a Comment